Acrylic emulsion is a milky white polymeric emulsion, mainly produced with acrylic monomer undergoing polymerization, using an initiator in presence of emulsifier with water as a solvent. Acrylic emulsion possesses excellent adhesive and waterproofing properties, which can be used in the textile industry, such as for non-woven fabrics, flannelette blankets and lamination. Selected products can be used in civil engineering such as cement mortar, caulking and elastic cement, while other products can be used for coating material, such as indoor and outdoor water-based paint.
Emulsion for elastic cement mortars.
High performance coating to be used in papermaking, printing ink, paints, coatings, and adhesives.
Used as textile treatment to improve durability and stability of textiles.
1. Acrylic modified cement mortar: PCM-810, PCM-8200, PCM-1468, etc.
2. Emulsion for elastic cement mortar: P-8270, PCM-1433, PCM-8145, etc.
3. Emulsion for caulking, sealant and decorative coating: S-6180, S-625, etc.
1. Glossy & Semi-glossy water-based paints for indoor & outdoor: P-108, P-208, P-608.
2. Flat/matte masonry paints, multilayer mastic paints: P-142.
3. Binder for pigmented & filled coatings, glossy or semi-glossy masonry paints: P-1280 series.
1. Emulsion for non-woven fabrics and fabrics processing: B-730 series.
2. Emulsion for carpet backing binders: B-1250 series.
3. Emulsion for lamination adhesive: B-145 series.
4. Emulsion for flocking and printing processing binders: B-3638, B-3640, B-3641, etc.
Emulsion for curtain fabric binders: B-3643 series.