Chang Chun’s epoxy resins are multi-purpose and high performance products developed using our own technologies. We offers broad portfolio of epoxy resins. For Bisphenol-A (BPA)-based epoxy resins (BE-series), we have solid, liquid, and solvent types, all of which are suitable for coating and composite material. We also offer brominated novolac epoxy resins (BNE-series), phenol novlac epoxy resins (PNE-series), UV masking epoxy resins (TNE-series), and other speciality novolac epoxy resins, which are tailored for special needs (i.e. high heat resistance, low absorbent, low Df, NCO modified, etc.) Our cresol novolac epoxy resins (CNE-series) are designed for semiconductors/printing ink applications.
Electronic encapsulation/packaging, injection, and adhesion.
Copper clad laminate impregnated with resin (offering high-resistance, low hygroscopicity, low Df, UV resistance, etc.).
Protective coating, lining coating, printing ink.
Epoxy resin can function as anti-corrosion agent for metal, wood, glass, stone, pipe/tank lining, and marine coating.
Civil engineering applications.
Main component for encapsulation/high flowability system.
1. Liquid bisphenol A epoxy resin.
2. Solid bisphenol A epoxy resin.
3. Solution type bisphenol A epoxy resin.
Liquid bisphenol F epoxy resin.
1. Solid brominated epoxy resin.
2. Solution type brominated epoxy resin.
1. Bisphenol A novolac epoxy resin.
2. Phenolic aldehyde epoxy resin (PNE).
3. O-cresol novolac epoxy resin (CNE).
1. UV blocking epoxy resin (TNE).
2. Trifunctional epoxy resin (TFE).
Halogen-free epoxy resin.
1. Dicyclopentadiene phenol novolac epoxy resin.
2. Isocyanate modified epoxy resin.
3. Brominated isocyanate acid modified epoxy resin.
1. Phenol novolac type hardener.
2. BPA novolac type hardener.
3. Special type hardener.